Jobs in the Air conditioning industry with TJE Mechanical are you interested ?
We offer free job training to qualified individuals!
Full Time Technician and Installer/Technicians Jobs
Please fill out contact form
What does a service Technician do?
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both
commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic,
mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is
maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service
emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as
necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting
monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job
site. Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at
completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type
of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system
to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue
is and what is need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer
system, service contracts, and additional services).
- One to seven years experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
· Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret
blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done
correctly the first time.
Performance based Pay based on skill level
It can take time to become a fully qualified Technician. This is when top pay can be achieved.
TJE Mechanical L.L.C. Google